New website brings brand to online shoppers
Kuwait, March 13th Mothercare knows that mums and dads – and new parents in particular – are always pressed for time. That’s why it’s delighted to announce the launch of http://www.mothercare.com – a new online shopping site that lets customers in Kuwait shop 24 hours a day, from the comfort of their own home.
First established in Kuwait in 1983, Mothercare has established itself as the leading specialist baby retailer in the country by listening to, and understanding the needs of Mum’s and families in Kuwait. Today with over 32 stores across the country, parents are never far from a Mothercare store.
Service is key to the brand’s success, and that is set to continue with the launch of mothercare.com, which offers customers a convenient new way to shop for the products they want. Now it’s even easier for busy parents to go shopping, with over 1,200 mother and baby products available to purchase online, flexible payments methods and home delivery.
To celebrate the official launch of the new web site Mothercare is holding a 10 day grand opening event from March 14th to March 23rd letting customers save 10% when they place their first online order. Online customers will also find a wide range of great savings throughout the launch period as well as a daily special offer.
Customers will love the choice available, from best selling favourites such as the ‘All We Know’ range through to unique products only available online – for example, additional colour options or a greater choice on leading brands such as Silver Cross, Maclaren and Avent. Visitors to the site will discover a range of offers and features including:
• User friendly navigation which lets customers navigate and research products by category, brand or price, as well by product features to help them to make well informed buying decisions. Recommendations on complementary products and accessories are also provided.
• As you would expect from a specialist with over 50 years of experience, motherecare.com also provides a wide range of expert information and advice guides online, helping customers to choose the right products and find out more about everything from pregnancy to parenting.
• Regular web-exclusive offers and updates on key home and travel products
• New fashion launches up to two weeks prior to the same products being available in store.
• Priority notification of the latest specialist products and offers for frequent online shoppers
• A high quality gift wrapping service to help family and friends deliver the perfect present
• Home assembly service for kids bedroom and nursery furniture ordered online
Busy parents can choose to have their orders delivered to their home in as little as 4 working days or they can collect their purchases from the Mothercare store of their choice from 2 working days*. To make the online shopping experience far more flexible, the site will accept all major credit cards and KNET debit cards. Customers can also select to pay on delivery, either when the goods are delivered to their home or when they collect in store.
The site also has two unique new features which are a first for online shoppers in Kuwait. The first lets customer set up their delivery address by pinpointing their exact delivery address on a Google map. The resulting geo-code location is accurate to within 3 metres, which can be used to help ensure greater accuracy of home deliveries. Secondly, customers have the greater convenience of being able to pay for their orders on delivery, either by cash or card.